Scope of Application
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
There are three general categories of information we collect: (1) Information you give to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App; (3) Information we collect from third parties.
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your financing information (such as social security number, date of birth, and income)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
|How we use information you give to us||Why we collect it|
|Registration||We need your name and contact details to create your account. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of certain services and offerings on the Site and the App, and to fulfill our contract with you when you place an order.|
|Accept payment, fulfill orders, provide refunds||We use your name and contact details to fulfill our contract with you and deliver your orders, and we use your payment information to process payments and comply with applicable law.|
|Application for financing solutions offered by financing providers||We collect your financing information on behalf of the financing provider you choose and send the information to that financing provider to facilitate your application to financing products.|
|Sending you account information||We need your name and contact details to deliver important account information to you, such as order confirmations and notices, changes to account settings, and notices about the Site, the App, or the terms and policies that apply to them.|
|To offer an improved user experience||We use your communications and contact history with us, as well as other information such as additional profile information, to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site and the App and to personalize and customize your experience.|
|Analytics, training and quality assurance||We may use information you provide to us to train our staff, improve our services and offerings, and perform other internal analytics and performance monitoring.|
|Communication, marketing and advertising||We may use information you provide to us to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities.
When We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide the Site, the App, the Service and related services and offerings, including customer service, to you
- USAPrivateMoney.com Includes subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Companies and individuals that help us deliver our products to you, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email, postal mail and other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time through your preference or by clicking any “unsubscribe” link in any marketing message you receive from us. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process your request and update our systems. Note that if you request that we stop sending you marketing messages, we will continue to send you administrative and service communications (such as order updates and other important or transactional information).
Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with USAPrivateMoney.com or using the Site of App, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
We may also display tailored interest-based advertising on both USAPrivateMoney.com-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain USAPrivateMoney.com content or ads, interacting with USAPrivateMoney.com tools, or using our payment services. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
We offer you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can opt-out of certain interest-based ads that use our cookiesYou can also opt-out of receiving some third-party interest-based ads, or learn more about behavioral advertising, by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices or www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Please note that if you opt out of behavioral advertising, you will still see advertisements – they will just not be tailored to your interests. Also note that deleting browser cookies can remove the cookie preferences you have made, so you may need to opt-out again in the future.
Our Security Measures
The security of your information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, is used to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet. We use a PCI-compliant payment service provider over a secured network. If you have questions about the security of your information, please contact us
We encourage you to take reasonable measures to protect your password and your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window if you are using a shared computer in a public place such as a library or an Internet cafe.
Keeping Your Information
When we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will either delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it no longer identifies you.
The Site, App and Service are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have information about your child, please contact usTo learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s www.OnGuardOnline.gov.
Information for Visitors from California and Outside of the United States
Privacy Rights for California Residents
Right to Removal of Posted Information–California Minors
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with USAPrivateMoney.com, you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on the Service. To request removal of such information, you can contact USAPrivateMoney.com as provided below. Upon receiving such a request, USAPrivateMoney.com will make sure that the information is not publicly available on the Service, but the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and databases.
Visitors from Outside of the United States